While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cousin Fun Part 1

I've had so much fun, and then I've been burned out too!! My sister in law Shantil has been up visiting for two weeks from Arizona. We don't get to see her that often but at least when she comes we can have FUN!! We had a few get togethers with our husbands sister Amy who lives in Provo - like I do, so we had 12 kids in one location and the three of us trying to tame the wild beasts. Of the twelve kids we had 6 girls and 6 boys.


We had two little boys who are both 15 months now.
We had two bigger boys who are both 3 1/2 practically.

We had two girls and one boy who are 5-6 years old.

We had one girl who is 8

We had a girl who is 9 and one boy who is about to turn 9

We also had one girl who is 10!

One mom who is .... ( just kidding thought I would fess up the ages huh??)





Well forget it!! I won't cave in, you can't make me do it -- except that I'm the one in the middle at age 30 and I have the most kids of them all!! Okay it's only 5, and one has 4 and the other has 3.


We had fun trying to play games in between our "motherly refereeing" going on, and getting the monkeys off from the table, trying to prevent babies from sticking this or that in their mouths and trying to keep them "not hungry" and "not thirsty", and between the "trips to the bathroom" .


One day we got together and the little kids were playing with the light sabers that the oldest boy of the bunch had made at a scout camp. They were wacking each other pretty hard, and all we could do was laugh. Or at least I did. It was pretty funny to watch.



Dayton being a little "SILLY" -- I know it's only half of his face but hey, he moves quick. Here is Shantil playing on my piano and singing Christmas songs in JULY!! I loved it!! Kaylee and Katherine were singing with her. They really love how well she can play and that she sings good too, and really think she should try out for AI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails