While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

CAN YOU SEE ME NOW??

Okay just a quick note -- to let everyone know that we arrived in St. Clairsville, Ohio yesturday evening. It's been FUN!! Lots of miles in the car. But the kids have been relatively good!! I can't believe how GREEN it is here and how many TREES there are everywhere!! I've been getting so excited about a lot of the sites that I've been seeing and will post more updates when I get back home after August 9th!! I'm able to check the blog while staying here at the America's Best Value Inn in St. Clairsville, Ohio. Even though I'm on vacation I still have to do LAUNDRY!! So I need to find out where we can do it at. So I'll keep you posted!! It's so nice to crack away from my shell in good ol Utah, I love how pretty it is here, but the humidity will take some getting used to. I've been keeping somewhat of a captains log, and will post notes and pictures in a few weeks. But we're safe and basically at our final destination, we just have about a 2 hour drive that we'll do sometime on Thursday and we'll be there for about 5 days. I do miss my house and being able to send my kids to their own room to go to sleep, I don't quite get that luxury right now. I'm here without my kids for the moment so I'd better get back to them and Chris who are back in the room, while I'm up in the lobby. I need some kind of SANITY TIME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails