So I went through and we've scanned these pictures into the computer and now I can use them "digitally". I seriously can't believe that we've been together this LONG!! But the crazy thing it doesn't seem like 10 years is all that long anymore. So this is what has happened in the 10 years that we've been married.
- We became parents on April 27, 1999 - 10 months after we married.
- We had our first anniversary in Idaho and then we moved from Rexburg to Provo in July of 1999!!
- Our second child was born May 23, 2000
- March 6th, 2001 we moved into our house. (We've been here at our current location for 7 years !)
- August 16th, 2002 -- child number 3 came along.
- January 8th, 2005 -- WE FINALLY HAD A BOY!!
- Chris graduated with a Bachelors degree June 2005!
- Chris started working as an accountant July 2005 ( has been with them since then)
- We had child number 5 April 10, 2007.
- We've both reach the 30 year old status, (I just reached this last April, and Chris reached it a few years ago)
- We've had two of our children baptized!!
- We've been actively going to the temple and doing family history work for the last 2 1/2 years. (Doing family names makes going to the temple more of a priority!!)
- This last year we had three of our five kids in school all day long. We had children in 3rd, 2nd and Kindergarten!
- Plus we've been able to take our family through the Rexburg Temple Open House
- And we've got our first REAL Family Vacation scheduled for this July and August.
- We've had 10 wonderful, and happy (but not without some disagreements in there) years together and look forward to a bunch more together.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRIS !!! I LOVE YOU!!