While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Katherine's 8 !!

Katherine had her birthday on May 23, and now she's 8!! Here is a page I've created so far from when she was a Newborn!! Wow, she's grown so much since then and has quite a personality.

May I present the many "faces of Katherine"
I think she's ready for Broadway!! Hurry Mom, I'm Hungry!!!
How much longer, I'm getting bored!!
It took so long, now I'm going to sleep on my new PILLOW!!




Random Pictures from 2003!! With Katherine in them.


Her hands were cold from helping to make a snowman.
Notice the SHORT BANGS!!! Kaylee cut Katherines hair, and Kath claimed that Kaylee did it but of couse, she didn't stop her either. She looked so ridiculous for weeks. Katherine is in the lighter shirt. In California at Great Grandma's house sitting on Uncle Joe's quad. She's in the middle here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails