While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Monday, April 7, 2008

Ramblings.

These last few weeks I've disappeared because of the yearbook, that the school is having published for the end of the year -- had it's deadline on last Monday!! So now that it is over with until next year, I've been busy learning some software where I can do some "digital scrapbooking" -- I'm kind of excited to scrapbook this way -- and when I actually complete my first layout I'll be sure and post it here. I'll be sure and catch up what's been happening the last few weeks in a day or two. Until then -- I'm just pondering some of the wonderful talks given at conference. Especially the one focused and geared towards "MOTHERS" by Elder Ballard given at Sunday's last session. I was laughing and crying all at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Wendy! I love digital scrapbooking. It is so much less time consumming then the other way. I use a program called Picaboo. I love it! It is free, you just go to their main sight and download it and it is super easy to use. Anyways, good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails