While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Thursday, April 10, 2008

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY ETHAN !!

I can't believe he's been with us for a whole year now!!! WoW!! How time flies, or doesn't when your busy with a baby. These are some fun pictures from his first year of life. So you can see him grow up right before your eyes. I've enjoyed having him in my life and when I look back at what he looked like a year ago I just want to cry!! Because he's grown so much !!! I love you ETHAN!!! Happy Birthday BABY BOY!!!


Here is his newborn picture taken in the hospital~~ I can't believe that I still haven't ordered them -- until today!!! A whole year later -- I've never taken that long to order them before. CRAZY!!!

Here he is on his blessing day, May 6th, 2007 almost 1 month old!!!


This was in August when the kids had their "summer reading party" with the Provo Library!! He was about 4 months old. We went to Thanksgiving Point to the Cornbelly's place and here Ethan is with his dad. This was in about September - so he's about 5 months here.

Here he is as "Winnie the Pooh" for his first Halloween!!! His first time with pumpkins -- October 2008 ( He was 6 1/2 months old)

Ethan on his first Christmas !!! Playing with one of the new toys he just got. He was 8 1/2 months old!! This was Ethan's first SUPER BOWL PARTY!!! Okay -- not much of a party but really darn close!! I can only imagine what it will be like as the boys get older!! February 2008 --

One of his times being SICK!!! He didn't feel well at all and this is how he laid for most of the day. When normally he was crawling all over the place. February 15th
This was in December right before Christmas!! You can see his bottom two teeth pretty well!! I just love his SMILE!!! He was 8 months old!!

First Time I really let him go out to the SNOW!!! This was after we had a few good snow storms in a row in January ( I think??)
He is the most flexible baby I know!! He is basically just sitting up and then laid his head on the bed. How many "chubby" babies can do that??

The Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma & Grandpa's house!! March 22, 2008

Ethan on Easter Sunday ( March 23rd, 2008) What a handsome little guy!!!

And today when he turns 1!!! We'll get better pictures of his party later tonight and I'll post that tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Happy Birthday Ethan! I can't believe he is 1 already! It is sad to see them grow up so quickly but exciting to see all the things they are learning to do! Enjoy those precious moments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite picture is the one with the bottle on Ethan's back.

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails