While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Thursday, March 6, 2008

My 100th POST!!!

So I've made a first big milestone in keeping track of events in my life that I want to remember!! I can hardly believe that this is number 100 !!! So Happy 100th to me!! A big weekend coming up, and time is winding down fast!!! My sister in law is getting married on Saturday!! WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR THEM!!! Of course, this means that we get to help with the reception and things like that so starting tomorrow afternoon and evening we'll be focused on that crazy event.

But I want to let all know that I am feeling much better!!! Thank you to everyone for your prayers and thoughts and the kind words and deeds expressed to me and my family this last week. It has meant the world to us!!! My energy level is still sluggish but time will help restore that!!

Things I like or want :

** eating ice cream after the kids have been tucked into bed.
** getting the kids to bed on time.
** being creative with my stamps and papers
** developing my talent for sewing
** A clean house -- which mine is far from right now.
** Spending time with Chris doing family history research
** Going on a date to get time alone with my husband
** Getting reacquainted with old friends
** Brownies, Pizza and Ice Cream OH MY!!
** A Piano to develop that talent more too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails