While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Monday, February 11, 2008

Poor Guy!!

So this whole weekend, Ethan has been battling a cold, which has turned into the need to do breathing treatments on him. YUCK!!



I've been on top of doing the breathing treatments here at home and he just looks so miserable and unhappy. I decided to make an appointment with the doctor today. So I called after I dropped my girls off at school and scheduled an appointment. It turns out that at 10 months old he weighs in at 21 pounds and had two nasty-terrible ear infections, so now I've got an anitbiotic to help get the ear infections under control but at the same time, he has a sore throat that doc feels is more viral than bacterial. So he also wants us to do an oral steroid to help open up his air ways so that he can breath somewhat easier.



After going to the appointment and finding out this I went to the pharmacy where I needed to drop of his prescriptions so we can start giving him the meds. On the way home Thomas had fallen asleep and so did Ethan so when I got home I had about 1 hour almost of "QUIET" time and ended up talking with a few people on the phone. I've been up and down for three nights now but finally on Wednesday the little guy is actually interacting with me again, he's laughing and starting to get excited over seeing a bottle again!!! Poor Guy!!

1 comment:

  1. Poor kid! There is something awful going around. You are the third person I know who has had to give their child breathing treatments!

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails