While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

BARGAIN DEAL !!!

So I was browsing through the craigslist listings and found one of these:

It's Discovery Toys -- Castle Marbleworks it usually retails for $35 - $36 and this lady had it listed for $15 !!! I've been wanting one of these for so very long and finally it paid off to wait PATIENTLY and I found one for over half off the retail price. Thomas loves playing with the one that my sister in law has and wants to play with it every time we go there. So now he can enjoy it at home as well. So I just picked it up -- and Ethan is having fun with the balls that it comes with because they make noise. What a HAPPY DAY today has turned out to be.

2 comments:

  1. My mother-in-law has one of these and while they are fun, you have to be careful because they break really easily. Hers is in pieces. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You manifested it Wendy. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails