While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Thomas Turns 3

Thomas turned three on January 8th, 2008 !!! I can hardly believe that my little boy is that old!! Wow, where does the time go?? Well, we had a lot of fun, or at least I like to think that we did, but when all was said and done, and Thomas was getting tucked in at nearly 10pm that Tuesday night -- I asked if he had fun, he said "YES!!!" So here is a little of what his day or rather the party was like.


Thomas with Grandpa and Grandma -- can you tell he didn't really want to get a picture taken with them???? Here he is checking out the cool race track cake MOMMY made for him. Here is a picture of the cake up close and then one with Thomas in the picture also. He's so crazy about cars and trains lately. I thought it appropriate to make him this. The birthday boy with his presents, and his cool balloon.

He opened this one and said, "COOL!"
These were his two main gifts James at Boulder Mountain and a track expansion pack.




















And here is one of the designs we've come up with and we've done a lot in just a week. So with the Thomas Engine he got at Christmastime and now with the James engine and three extra cars he has hours of fun playing with his trains.



Here I am with all of my kids on Thomas's 3rd birthday and I'm the one who made that cool cake!!! I love all of the different facial expressions == these pictures are priceless!!!
I am so glad that he wasn't sick today like he was for Christmas!!! This boy was way excited!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun idea for a cake - you're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freakin' cool cake Wendy!! I'm very impressed. Looks like it was a really fun party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I got the idea from the internet. But I modified it a bunch.

    http://jas.familyfun.go.com/recipefinder/display?id=50190

    Here is the page where I got the idea from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, You are a cool MOMMY!!! I love the cake!

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails