My little Thomas is finally 3!!! Today didn't go exactly as I had planned but all that mattered was that Thomas had a HAPPY DAY!!! AND he said he had a great birthday. He looked so happy when he got to open his presents. Pictures to come possibly tomorrow.
- I haven't been able to complete chapter 3 in the BofM yet -- but I'm still trying to stay focused. I'm not sure if I was being unrealistic when I set my finish date, but maybe that's when I need to actually schedule some time aside just to read and then take a nap on SUNDAYS!!! Since I have 9am church -- that just might be doable.
- I went to the stake center on Monday morning and did some step aerobics and stretching there. And today I can feel the "burn" so since it's free and I can take my kids I think I'll keep going. Plus I get to talk with other woman, some whom I already know. So that will now take place Monday - Wednesday - Friday at 9 am.
- I've not been doing so well with keeping my voice down, but the minute I start "yelling" I remember my goal and then I quickly switch tones, and find a way to change my mood. It isn't easy but I really want to overcome this bad habit of mine.
- My house --- well let's not even go there.
- Visiting Teaching -- well I believe that we now have two of our three appointments set up, one for Thursday the 10th and then one on Sunday afternoon.
- Going to bed by 10:30pm --- LOL okay I don't know what I was thinking when I made this a goal but hopefully when I get my act more together -- like when my kids don't live at home, and I don't have to do their laundry (or supervise it), don't have to make them dinner and wonder when the dishes are actually getting done, I might be able to get to bed by 10:30 -- so until I can go to bed at that time, I'll just keep it as a goal and try to become more organized to do such a thing.
- I went to the temple last Saturday with my husband and this week, I might go tomorrow evening or I might go on Saturday mid-morning. Not sure yet!!