While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm Thankful for .......

I thought that it would be fun to do a blog where I went through the Alphabet to name something that I'm thankful for in honor of Thanksgiving coming up. So here it goes

I'm Thankful for :

A- Autumn ( The season I can finally pull out my sweatshirts which I love to wear, and I love seeing all the colors that autumn time has to offer)

B- Babies ( They are the most sweet, innocent human beings and they love everybody, and they don't judge)

C - CHRIS -- He's my best friend, my lover, my everything I know he'll always be there for me and that he'll always love me and that definatley makes me grateful for him.

D - Dad and Mom -- because without them, I'd not be who I am today -- heck I might not exist.
E - Ears and Ethan --- I love to hear the birds sing in the mornings or whenever during the day, my ears allow me to hear those beautiful sounds. And Ethan --- well he's my baby!! Do I need to say more??

F - Flowers -- I love the bright colors and fragrances, and they help bring a bit of heaven to earth.

G- Gardens -- Because I love the harvest of a season full of hard work and waiting. The "fruits" that are harvested are just mouth-watering.

H - Heidi -- She's so vibrant, and lively -- full of energy and she's my baby girl even though she's 5!!

I - Intelligence -- The ones with which I've been blessed with, not to mention the intelligent children that I have also.

J - JUICE -- what a great alternative to water. Especially when it's fresh squeezed !!

K - Kaylee & Katherine -- Kaylee is my first born and amazes me more and more everyday - from seeing her as a little baby, then a toddler now she's nearly a tween!! Katherine -- my second born child is such a great helper and she's gifted in many ways.

L - LOVE If we didn't have any love, there would only be Hate!! And we already have too much of that in the world. I love my family very much!!

M - Miracles -- Theydon't happen often but when they do, I know that it is because of my faith in Jesus Christ and my Heavenly Father that they happen in my life.

N - Night time -- yes, because that is when all the little people go off to the land of NOD, so that I might enjoy a few minutes of peace before I go to sleep myself.

O - Orange Juice -- It's my favorite juice!! I love Oranges also, and I just don't know what would happen if these two things didn't exist.

P - Plumbing -- yes a very much needed modern invention!! I used those "fairy castles" at girls camp and well frankly they STINK!! So I like the convenience of flushing a toilet and having water at the turn of a knob.

Q - Quiet Time -- those moments that I get wheter in the temple, during naptime, or just when I don't hear the noises of the day and can relax in quietness.

R - Ricks College and the Randolph Family -- Where I met my husband and then eventually his family, who are good examples to me of how a family can be.

S - Spring!! Because you know that new life is about to start all around you. The flowers start to bloom, it's almost time to plant the gardens, the grass is turning green again. I can go around without a big huge coat on. It also usually means time for outside walks again without the worry of freezing to death.

T - Toilet Paper -- Whatever did the Pioneers ever do??? There again it's one of the convenience items.

U - Umbrellas -- what a great invention!! They have multiple uses. Keep you dry from rain or snow, and block the sun and shade you.

V - Very Special Friends -- Everyone needs someone they can talk to about almost anything, someone who doesn't judge them, but will let them know how things should be, but love them anyway.

W - WATER !! Come on and think about it -- you use water to clean with, shower in, you need water to flush the toilet. Besides the uses for cleaning, I love a nice drink of Water, keeps one hydrated. You can also swim in water -- I love to swim !

X - x-rays -- crazy I know --- but they've been so great in diagnosing various medical conditions.

Y - You !! Whoever you are reading this, I'm thankful for you!! Because you've taken a few minutes from your day to read what I have to say. Thank you.

Z - Zoo! I love being able to go to the zoo and see a lot of the wild animals that have been created and see the excitement on my childrens faces.


So there you have the list of things I'm thankful for -- of course this isn't all but it's a start. So what are you most grateful for this time of the year?

1 comment:

  1. You are very creative, Wendy. What a fun way to express your gratitude this season. I enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails