While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Monday, November 5, 2007

I almost forgot!!

Here is our family for Halloween, I don't look very dressed up but I had a black cape on. I was also wearing my BYU Cougar sweatshirt ( so I thought I would just be a BYU fan) but Chris thought that wasn't cool enough and said I should put something else one. HE of course, took over the costume that Thomas was going to wear -- WE did have a lot of fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute pic of your family! I really need to put one of my family on my blog. I wanted to hold out for non-halloween, but maybe it doesn't matter. Can't wait to see you guys. And yes, I will pray for the family who mourns the loss of their precious baby.

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails