While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Heidi's 5th Birthday !!

Here's my little Heidi on her 5th birthday!! August 16th, 2007 --- she was so delighted since she would be able to start school just a few weeks after this happened!! Turning 5 is always such a big milestone for the kids and the parents. She's waiting to blow out the candle on her number 5!!
Her she is hugging Grandpa and Grandma Randolph after her "Party" was over!! We are fortunate enough to have them living close by.


We just kept the party simple since, the next day we would all be busy with family for my sister's graduation. It was nice and simple on me this night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails