While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Some educational websites for kids ...

I just happened to find a newsletter that I think all moms will like. Here's a link to the newsletter. You have to subscribe to get it, so take a look at it and see if it's something you'll like. More tomorrow. http://www.atozkidsstuff.com/aug207.html . My kids as you might already know have not started school yet, and were asking for some math worksheets, after doing a google search for a website where I could print off free math worksheets that were at their level I came across this website http://www.mathplayground.com/Math_Worksheets.html -- I printed off a few worksheets for my girls and they just ate them up, and enjoyed having some "homework" to do --- Now I can print of a few more for them to do tomorrow as a refresher before school starts, I wish that I had found this at the begining of the summer and would have had my kids doing these worksheets all summer long. I'll continue to use this site from now on. Just thought that I'd make you aware of this so that you and your kids might benefit from it also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails