While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Sunday, August 8, 2010

A word on Time.

Have you ever had those days.
You know the ones. YEah those.

Where you wish you could slow down,
have a little more time.

Well, that happened to me today.
BUT, the difference, I really did
get time to "STOP" really. I did.

So, you would have thought I'd have
gotten a lot done today with my EXTRA
time. Only I didn't. I don't think I did
a darn thing today. Kind of a lazy day.

That isn't to say that I don't have LOTS
I could have done. But I didn't.

When time caught up with me, and I thought it was
only 11:40am... it was really 1: 20pm. OOPS...

Chris caught that the time stopped, and you'd think
that I ...Yes, I, would have noticed something,
after I looked at the clock at least three times in about
a 45 minute period that the clock never moved.

Oh my gosh... I lost a lot of my day when I thought I
still had a lot of it left!!!

Note to self...school is starting soon, check all clocks
for accuracy, and replace batteries.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails