While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Baby Emmeline




This was my first "official/unofficial" photo shoot!  I was way excited, and more than happy that my friend agreed to let me "harass" her baby!!   Definitely a learning experience, and one that I'd like to experience a few more times.  So if you wonder why I haven't been blogging on her regularly... well, I got my new DSLR camera for my birthday about a month ago, and have the desire now, to try and learn all that I can and try to develop a business with this in the not to far future.   I have a blog over at  www.creamofthecropdesigns.wordpress.com that has some more photography samples.  Plus in a few more days I'll add some more cute baby pictures like these for your viewing pleasure.   So seriously ... let me know what you like or don't like.   ♥  ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails