While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Monday, February 22, 2010

Update.

No worries we are still alive and doing well here. I've just gotten a little preoccupied with doing Mommy/Wife stuff, that I just haven't had time lately to update. But seeing how this week I'm supposed to teach a class on "digi scrapping" I'm hoping to update a few more events since this year has started.

I've also been busy with the school yearbook, and going to various places, mostly school activities, to get pictures for that. So the next month or so I'll be extremely busy getting that under way and completed. Luckily the first half is pretty much done, but I still have to get going big time on the other half.

We bought a membership to the Rec Center and have been going swimming the last two Saturdays and the kids have loved it. I have to admit that I kind of like it too. Chris hasn't gotten in the last two times, but he has been there just up in the observation area reading the Ensign. So he helps with the boys when they get done in the pool and changes their clothes in the locker room.

We've been trying to discuss ideas for paint colors, and new redecorating themes, well not so much themes, but ways to change up our rooms to make them look more "fancy". But getting fancy in an older house, that isn't quite up to date can be really hard. We're hoping in the next two years that we can be in a position to be out of debt and ready to buy a newer, bigger home just in time for the wonderful teenage years. Since we'll have our oldest daughter turning 13 in two years.

My how time goes by, and if I don't sit and really enjoy the moment that I'm in, my life is going to just fly on by and then I'll wake up wondering what happened to those years, and not really knowing. So I'm trying to savor the moments I have with my kids, and really try and appreciate their goofiness, and craziness because when it all comes down to it, those are the things that really matter, right?

So more digi pages to come later this week, I hope, I really enjoy scrapbooking this way, now I just need to figure out how to get them into a print form for generations to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails