While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Friday, December 18, 2009

Just an Update.... if you care to know...

Just a quick note to say, I've been busy with Christmas stuff. Wrapping presents, shopping (or in the other order actually) and I've been baking goodies, so that we might give some to friends and family. And partake of some of the yummy goodness ourselves as well. The girls have their last day of school till January today, and I'm trying to make sure that they don't run me ragged next week.

We've been able to attend some Christmas Assemblies at school, and Choir concerts that Kaylee has been in. Fun stuff. I have a mess in the kitchen left over from last night, because of the fudge, peanut clusters, toffee butter crunch (like almond roca), coconut bark, and my first batch of CARAMEL ever!! I think they turned out rather good!!

I have about 6 loads of laundry to fold, and somewhere I heard that each "Chore" should only take you 10 minutes to do. So if I take those 6 loads and times them by 10 I'll be busy at folding them for at least an hour, and then add on extra time, for putting them away. Plus all the interruptions from two lovely little boys, or all 5 lovelies if I don't get to it till after the girls are home, it'll take a little while. But as soon as it's done a lot of my stress will be GONE!!! But it's been neglected in large part because I've been working on our Christmas cards for this year. Nearly done with the cards, but I need more printer ink, so I can print of the letter to put inside our card. I also think I'll need to print more pictures. Who knows??? hm...

I don't know if I'll get to sewing all the pj bottoms for my kids this year or not. And honestly they won't be a surprise, because I've had Kaylee try her pair on, and I had to cut off ALOT!! But they work now. But hers are the only ones I've cut and sewn on. Yikes... better get going. Maybe during the day next week.

I've been sacrificing sleep these days, because I don't want to be up late next week at all... at least not busy wrapping presents. I want to sit and watch Christmas Movies. I need some relaxing time. I just feel bad that Chris still has to go to work. But at least I don't have to get up in the morning and worry about getting the kids out the door and into the car by a certain time. Geesh... that makes me tired and ready to go back to bed as soon as I'm back. It's almost as rough as getting them to bed.

Well now, I'm off to either take a nap, take a shower, fix some luscious hair for my head, run to the store, head to the school (later), work on Christmas cards, go buy more ink so I can finish the Christmas cards, Fold laundry, clean up my dishes from last night, start some laundry, fold more laundry, wrap some presents (except the boys are here, and could be a problem, might have to wait on that one), Go on a date with my husband tonight, get something ready for dinner for the little tykes, call a few friends, visit my last sister that I visit teach, call my sister.... and the list really can go on and on!! Have a great day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails