While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

To Spring or not to Spring.....


I can't believe that it is the 15th of April, and feels like it's the
middle of January!!! Agh.

The view from inside my house looking out the window on the front door.



I've been going around today trying to get my van ready for the trip we're taking
to California this weekend. Imagine trying to do all this with the white flaky,
wet stuff falling down, attempting to make the road slick. I don't really like driving that much and even more so when it's snowing!!



I'm really wondering if someone isn't paying a pretty penny or more to
keep the weather the way it is. According to my calendar it's Spring.
But I guess this year -- Spring will really start a little later.


5 comments:

  1. Oh that's horrid!! I hate the snow! good luck getting out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep thinking, "THIS is the week it will be warm" but I keep being wrong. I'm tired of the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard about all this snow! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I can't believe you guys still have so much snow!

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails