While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Trip Down Memory Lane. To post or not to post.

First off I have this really lousy picture taken with a really bad camera back in college. But these are my BEST FRIENDS!!! I still stay in touch with them to this day. I know that I can count on them for anything. If I need someone to talk to, or vice versa -- we can always count on each other. I love you ladies!!! Thanks for all our fun times together.
And going back a little further to High School. I was in 10th grade in this picture and yes at one time I was a cheerleader. I LOVED IT!! The only problem, I loved playing the sports more, so I eventually quit, (well other forces were also at play) But I had fun while it did last. I need to find more pictures from me in high school. So I wonder if any of my classmates have any ---??? I'll have to hunt them down and find out.

And I put up a post a few months ago about my first love. I got a copy from my grandma -- because she kept one in a book for me, matter of fact she has all my school pictures I think. She even has my newborn picture too. Well this "first Love" picture was one of my Prom pictures so I think I'd be safe to post it. What's your thoughts??? Should I post it or not???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails