While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What on Earth???

Yes, I was the object lesson for FHE a few weeks ago. And this was my object.

The object lesson goes something like, I was to play along that I didn't know what they were talking about, wait & stall and then finally excuse myself and go look at the mirror, and shriek because I look so RIDICULOUS!! Ask the kids to help get me various things so I can "Clean" up and "FIX" what was wrong. And then point out to them that I didn't know that anything was wrong until I looked in the mirror -- so that I could know what I looked like. We also have "mirrors" inside of us to help us know when we need to correct something, or make it better. Hopefully they remembered it and I hope that they always will.
*** Just a side note -- but this might have some bearing on why I don't wear makeup very often. (WINK*WINK*)


4 comments:

  1. holy schniiikeeez!!!!

    that is hilarious!!!!
    and i love your music that you have on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered what the picture was for! That's a great object lesson. I'll have to remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That FHE idea is so awesome. I like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just shocked me out of my boots!

    Ok, I'm not wearing boot but still.....SHOCKED! : )

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails