While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Am I Desperate Housewife????

I got this in an email from a friend today!! And just thought I'd share it here, so that I could remember it. I mean how many times do we hear our little girls saying that they want to be a princess, who wouldn't want to be?? Because let's face it they all seem so PERFECT. ALMOST. Because come on they aren't real, and they just seem to have the same OUTFIT on every time we see them. Nothing changes, EVER!! So I feel confident in knowing that I'm a princess of different sorts, and would hope that my daughters want to be like me when they're older. At least the Like Me part that is GOOD!! and not the parts that aren't so good.
" Hello, Pretty Lady!
THIS IS A TOAST.... 2 US ..
FOR THE MEN WHO HAVE US,
THE LOSERS WHO HAD US,
AND THE LUCKY PEOPLE WHO WILL MEET US!! "
quoted from the email.
If you want the full email so you can pass
it on like it says to do then let me know
and I can get you a copy of it.

1 comment:

  1. This is funny! Nice to know that princess get a little desperate, too. =D

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails