While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house

Heidi and Katherine have managed to find a "fort" to play in, only problem, the hill to get up to it is a bit steep. Heidi wasn't wearing the right kind of shoes so she kept slipping down, and Katherine had to keep reaching out to help her up. But they still had lots of fun.
Ethan loves to get around and it was so windy that he decided to crawl instead of trying to walk because he was almost knocked down because a big wind gust that came up. I just love this because of the pocket. I can't ever seem to keep the pockets the way they are supposed to be. Kaylee was so excited that she found this "orange blade of grass". There are spray painted lines all over the yard marking where underground lines are, like the gas, and phone line. So she pulled this up and came to show me, because she loves ORANGE .
My in-laws also have an orchard, a small one but they do get peaches in the fall. Here is a blossom from one of the trees that I thought was really pretty.
Katherine roaming in the vacant field right beside grandma and granpa's house. She's almost standing near the "entrance" to her fort. What great memories the kids will have of going to their house. I love it!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so envious that you have grandparents so close for your kids to make memories with. It was fun running into you the other day.

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails