While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Ethan's first birthday w/ Pictures

So here is the post!!! It's taken me a while to get to it, but here are some of my favorite pictures from the night. I always enjoy my kid's first birthdays. Luckily he wasn't SICK -- (that I was aware of. )
We started the day off by singing "Happy Birthday" to the little one year old.
Boy doesn't he look like a little demon? JK
We have a tradition in our family that we go and get the free first birthday cake from one of the local grocery stores and let the child have at it. I always take a before picture and then ..... pictures throughout the FUN TIME!!!

As Thomas might say, " NUMMY GOOD!!"

The lady at the store wrote his name with Red frosting on top and between that and the chocolate frosting he was getting to be quite a mess.
Mommy and Daddy with the birthday boy!! We had to be careful or else he might have tagged us with his "paint" .


Give me a five!! After I took off his high chair tray he lounged more with putting his foot up on the little rail and then he began to get his legs and toes all prettied up too!

I love this picture above because he managed to get the frosting on his little toes!!! How cute.

And here I am with him, right before I headed to the bathroom, to give him a bath. Which wasn't very much fun either. HE WAS GROSS!!! AND THE TUB afterwards had a ring of chocolate all the way around it. NASTY!!! But it was all in good fun!! Bath TIME!!! Can you see the water being tinged a little pink?? And here I am after my bath!!!

Enjoying my new little toy that my grandpa and grandma bought me.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Ethan! We got that same cake & Cohen got that same toy in the last picture for his 1st birthday - he loves it. I especially like the cake pic w/ the toes. :)

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails