While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines Day !!

So yesturday I was so lucky to find a babysitter ( Melissa W.) for those that know her. I called on Monday afternoon, thinking that she would be busy already and being busy watching someone else's kids. But NO!! She was totally available!!! YEAH FOR ME !!!

So she was willing to come over and be with our kids for about 4 hours!! So Chris and I went our for dinner and then decided to just go to the Mall and "look" around. We went to Deseret Book - one of our favorite places , and plotted out all the things that we would like to purchase. One of them being "Anne of Green Gables" all the movies!!! They carry it for about $75.00 - so I'm going to look around and do some comparison shopping and acquire this in the next few weeks hopefully. The reason being: well we checked out the copy the Library had for the first one and Kaylee was really hoping to see Gill and Anne kiss at the end. Well if you've seen it you know what the outcome is and I really would like for her to see the "Rest of the Story".

Well after we had looked around "window shopping" in Deseret Book for a while we headed for somewhere to get "dessert" so we found a TCBY place and got some yummy stuff there. Yes, yes, it's cold outside but -- when you love ice cream -- it really doesn't matter!!!



On our way to our car while holding the ice cream containers -- we saw one of those picture booths and since I've always wanted to do it and never have - we decided to get our pictures taken, and we had no clue what we were doing and we had fun doing it anyway!! My favorite is the third one : looks like I'm touching his face with my tongue ( but I wasn't) and he's doing an "eww" look. The kissing picture : do we even know how?? Hummm .


We did save our fortunes from having Chinese for dinner.

Wendy : You will do well to expand your horizons.

Chris: Now is a good time for a new collection or hobby.


We came back home and the baby was in bed and the other kids -- we still had to put to bed. But it was such a nice needed, night alone with each other away from the kids. I also gave my husband the mug in the middle and made a bag for each of my kids.

These were brownies that I made Wednesday night, and this is what I had left just a few moments ago!! Everybody loved them. That was our Chocolate for the evening.
Here's a close up: They were so ....... mouth-watering, make you want to beg for more, do anything you can for more... yummy!!!


Thomas of course, hacked up the top with the knife trying to "cut" one for himself. I told him he wasn't allowed to, because the rest if for me!!!!

And yes, my husband did give me a "letter" that tells how he feels, and I read it in the restaurant and started to get watery. He's a sweet man, and I love him to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails