While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it SNOW!!!

I love nothing more than to look out my windows in the winter time and watch fresh white snow fall to the ground. That's just what I was able to do today. I woke up this morning and ran to Curves to give them a try and see if I like them or not. So after the "workout" I ran back to my van to come home and it was raining at that point and just about 45 minutes later it switched over to snow. Now I can look out my windows and just watch the snowflakes coming down and covering the earth with a fresh blanket of snow.

My goal updates:

And today Thomas gets to go to his first birthday party!! Thanks to the Trasks, inviting him to Chloe's party. Chris is going to take him so we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails