While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Friday, December 28, 2007

My BABY BLUES!!!

So I've decided to change the name of my blog. I thought that this name was a little more fitting. Mind you --- I don't have baby blues all the time, but not everything goes as planned. Lets see --- I usually can't get out the door on time, because this kid or that one, has to go to the bathroom last minute. Or they can't find their shoes despite my best efforts of providing a place to put thier shoes and numerous reminders to put them away, or to locate them before they go to bed. I also have issues of my own where I'm so scatterbrained that I often misplace my keys, wallet, or I can't find the coupon to go get the pictures taken of the baby. So I decided that this name of "My Baby blues" would suit me well. I also love the comic strip called Baby blues and will occasionally post some old strips that I really enjoyed, starting now.




So in case you can't read the words :

Frame 1 says -- RING! "Hello"

Frame 2 says -- I'm sorry my mom can't come to the phone right now. She's ...

Frame 3 says -- (in a whisper) lactating ---- all the while the mom is nursing the baby and saying "GIMME THE PHONE"

This always seems to happen to me, I get busy nursing my baby and the phone will ring, and luckily my kids don't blurt the lactating part out but I think as I am a nursing mom, I've had to learn how to multi-task while nursing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails