While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ethan and his milestones....

I now feed Ethan baby food, and he likes carrots, and sweet potatoes and applesauce the most. When I give him bites of the rice cereal or peas, or green beans -- he gets a taste of it in his mouth than he quickly starts shaking his head in a back and forth motion as if to indicate --
"No MOM!! I don't want this!!" It looks quite funny when I catch him doing it.




Last night we also went to the Provo City Library and were able to catch Handbell Ringers, who played some Christmas songs with the handbells -- it was absolutely amazing.



Katherine and Kaylee went up and had a turn at playing some kind of bell also. The kids really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails