While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Monday, September 3, 2007

Heidi's 5 year old pictures


This is just to let you see the kind of things that JCPenney Portrait studio can do. This isn't the sitting I've described in the previous blog, but these were done -- with all of the kids once again. They do amazing work and really try and work with you as long as you let them know what it is that you want.


Look at her long eyelashes!!! She's so beautiful and I'm glad that they could capture something so precious as her eylashes.


Mommy and Me Poses -- They like for parents to get involved and I agreed just so that when they aren't little kids anymore I can have these to remember them little. Check out the dimples!!!

She hurt her finger just minutes before we needed to leave for the studio -- I would have ordered some of these but when I noticed the bandaide I changed my mind. Although when I brought the printout home and showed my husband he said I should have bought them because it shows her personality -- because she loves bandaids ( but what kids doesn't?) and she is always getting hurt. Darn -- I wish that I'd have been on that one a little sooner.


These are shots that I'd never have thought of, someday her hands will be big like mine and not these cute little things anymore. My how the kids grow up fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails