While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Thursday, September 6, 2007

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

If you live anywhere near Provo, Utah -- you probably heard the thunder going on Wednesday morning (5th of Sept.) Well it sure woke me up that morning and it was to be the first day of school as well. My kindergartner (Heidi) is kind of shy and has a "clingy" tendency in new situations. So that morning while at home I hoped and prayed the thunder would stop before school started, because my kids were awaken by it as well only they were scared to death of the loud noises. So if I were to have left my little Heidi at school while she was already nervous with the thunder and lightening plus add to that lots of new people and mom not being there. AAGGHH -- Its kind of scary!!

Luckily by the time they needed to be at school the thunder and lightening had ceased and we went to school just fine. Although once we were there Heidi started acting clingy and had a hard time. It took about 15- 20 minutes for her to relax and be just fine. Tomorrow they go back again and I sure hope that she is okay. So my first day home with just the boys was so 'Relaxing' I was tired and didn't do anything that didn't "NEED" to be done or that I didn't "WANT" to do. Hopefully soon I'll catch up on some much needed sleep, and much needed laundry folding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback.... so go ahead and leave me some comment love. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails